7 Wicks Candle
Use: The 7 wick candle is very useful against black magic spells, as it is able to cleanse the energies of the lower astral. Undoubtedly, the 7 wick candle is the most effective candle we have to eliminate undesirable relationships and cut with everything negative that is around us. We can find 3 different colours: black, red and natural 7 wick candles.
- Weight: 0,4 kg
- Measures: 18,5 cm x 8 cm
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
How and when to use the 7 wick candle?
The 7 wick candle is a special candle with different colours and purposes. The black candle is used to protect against black magic work and to cleanse energies from the lower astral. It is highly effective in these cases. The red candle is used to remove magicks and undesirable relationships, such as marriages with third parties or bad company for children. It is very powerful for undoing ties. The natural candle, similar to the previous ones, aims to cut and remove the negative from our environment, including negative influences in business, economy and health. These candles are effective tools to purify and protect.
Examples of uses of the 7 wick candle
Here are some examples of situations in which you can light the candle to help you:
- When you feel you are under the influence of black magic or negative energies, use the black 7 wick candle to protect yourself and cleanse your environment.
- If you wish to break undesirable relationships or remove negative influences in your life, light the red 7 wick candle to cut those ties and remove the negative.
- In times of financial hardship, health problems or bad times in business, use the natural 7 wick candle to cut off and drive away negative energies that may be affecting these areas.
- If you feel you are being the victim of envy, hatred or jealousy from other people, light the red 7 wick candle to protect yourself and break those negative influences.
How many candles should I use?
We advise to always use 3 candles for 3 consecutive weeks. One each week on its corresponding day. The strength of the first candle will reinforce the second and the strength of the first and second will reinforce the third. The result is more optimal than not lighting only one candle.
Ritual with the 7 wick candles
Get ready for a 7 wick candle ritual! Follow these steps:
- Choose the right candle: black to cut off the negative, red to ward off bad relationships and natural is a wild card for different situations.
- Light the candle in a quiet space.
- Visualise your goal while the candle burns.
- Feel the energy of the wicks working in harmony with you.
- Thank the universal forces.
- Let the candle burn to the end.
- Trust in the power of the candles and enjoy the magic they bring into your life!
At Candle Art we only work with pure beeswax candles and we ritualize and magnetize them according to the needs of our clients, so that they are very effective in rituals.
Frequently asked questions about the 7 wick candle
Here are some of the most frequently asked questions that Candle Art customers have asked us and we have answered them so that they can help you too.
Does the 7 Wick Candle leave residue or stains?
When the candle burns down, it leaves residue in the container, so it is best to place it inside the container. If you want an extra layer of protection, you can place a wooden board underneath the container. However, the best option is to place the candle in the centre of a room, on the floor and away from other objects. This way, if it were to topple over, it would not cause damage to the surrounding area. Always remember to use caution and create a safe environment to enjoy the magic of candles.
Is it safe to leave the 7 Wick Candle burning unattended?
Let’s take care of our candle and make sure we have a safe ritual! Here are some tips:
- During the first hour of lighting, it is advisable to keep an eye on the candle. If “tears” (drops of wax) appear and stick to the base, this makes it difficult for the candle to lay down.
- If possible, take a look occasionally as the candle burns down. It is best to prevent any unexpected situations.
- If you have pets at home, close the door to the room where you light the candle to prevent them from knocking the candle over or causing an incident.
- As an additional precaution, it is advisable that no one sleeps in the room where the ritual is performed, as the flame consumes oxygen from the environment.
If I have doubts about which candle is best for me?
Candle Art will inform you via WhatsApp (+34)675 384 469 without any obligation what candle or what combination of candles you have to use to solve your problem.
|18,5 × 8 cm
Red, Natural, Black