Saint Cyprian Candle
Use: The Saint Cyprian Candle is very effective in healing and its power works as a protector against evil spells. The St. Cyprian candle is also used to make all kinds of petitions for legal matters, envy and jealousy. You should know that this is the patron of White Magic, so it can grant all the requests of your heart.
- Colour: Natural
- Measures: 23 cm x 7 cm
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
How and when to use Saint Cyprian candles?
If you want to know what the Saint Cyprian candle is for, you should know that it is an element used in the devotion to this saint, considered the patron saint of White Magic. This candle has healing and protection powers against evil spells, spells and evil possessions. By lighting it and invoking Saint Cyprian, different petitions can be made to him, including legal matters, deliverance from envy and jealousy. St. Cyprian grants all kinds of petitions and is attributed with great power in the field of white magic. The St. Cyprian’s candle is used as a tool in rituals and spiritual practices.
Examples of uses of the Saint Cyprian candle
Here are some practical examples of situations where you may need to light a St Cyprian’s candle:
- To seek protection and freedom from negative influences.
- To ask for help in legal matters and to resolve judicial problems.
- To ward off and neutralise spells, evil eye and negative energies.
- To find peace and harmony in troubled relationships or relationships burdened with envy and jealousy.
- To request healing and wellness in cases of illness or disease.
- To strengthen intuition and connection with the spiritual world.
- To seek guidance and direction in important decisions.
- To enhance magical and esoteric abilities in White Magick practices.
- To attract prosperity and abundance on a material and spiritual level.
- To honour and pay tribute to Saint Cyprian and receive his protection and blessings.
How many candles should I use?
We advise to always use 3 candles for 3 consecutive weeks. One each week on its corresponding day. The strength of the first candle will reinforce the second and the strength of the first and second will reinforce the third. The result is more optimal than not lighting only one candle.
Ritual with the St. Cyprian candle
Here you have a simple ritual with the Saint Cyprian candle, so that you can do it in any situation of need or urgency. San Cipriano candle, how to use it:
- Find a quiet place and prepare an altar with elements that represent protection and white magic, such as incense and crystals.
- Light the St. Cyprian’s candle with reverence, visualising its light as a shining shield surrounding you.
- Recite a personalised prayer, expressing your intention and asking for St. Cyprian’s guidance and power.
- Take a piece of paper and write your wish or request in red ink, focusing all your energy on it.
- Burn the paper in the candle flame, imagining the obstacles dissolving and your wish manifesting.
- Thank St. Cyprian for his presence and power, feeling his protection all around you.
- Allow the candle to burn out completely, trusting that your wishes will be heard and fulfilled.
At Candle Art we only work with natural beeswax candles, we magnetize and ritualize them according to the needs of each of our clients.
Frequently asked questions about the Saint Cyprian candle
These are some of the most frequently asked questions that our users have asked us about this candle. We hope you find it helpful too.
Does the St. Cyprian’s Candle leave residue or stains?
The candle leaves residue in its container when consumed, but not outside of it. For added protection, a wooden board can be placed underneath the aluminium container. However, it is best to place the candle in the centre of a room, on the floor, away from other objects. This way, if for some reason the candle should tip over, it will not cause damage to the surrounding area. Always remember to use caution when handling lit candles and make sure to place them in a safe place to avoid accidents.
Is it safe to leave the St. Cyprian’s Candle burning unattended?
It is important to keep an eye on the candle during the first hour of lighting to make sure it does not fall over. If the candle starts to leak, the teardrop will stick to the base, making it difficult for the candle to fall over. In addition, it is advisable to glance at it from time to time while the candle is burning. If you have pets, it is advisable to close the door to the room where the candle is located to prevent them from knocking it over. As an additional precaution, it is best that no one sleeps in the room where the ritual is being performed, as the flame consumes the oxygen in the environment. Always remember to take safety precautions when working with lit candles.
If I have doubts about which candle is best for me?
Candle Art will inform you via WhatsApp (+34) 675 384 469 without any obligation what candle or what combination of candles you have to use to solve your problem.
|7 × 23 cm